We made WO Mic App with your privacy in mind. We do not collect personally identifiable information about you. In other words, we do not collect information such as your name, address, phone number, email address or precise geographic location.
Note that we use AdMob to serve ads. AdMob uses the devices advertising id to serve personalized ads based on the users interests (which includes collecting and analyzing user data). Admob is owned by Google. This link lists how Google uses those data: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
Explains for permission requests on Android
In our application, we request some sensitive permissions to make the app work properly:
- android.permission.RECORD_AUDIO: to use microphone to record voice as the main feature of the app described
- android.permission.BLUETOOTH: To use Bluetooth to transfer voice data
- android.permission.BLUETOOTH_ADMIN: To turn on Bluetooth automatically if you choose Bluetooth as transport
- android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Check if Wifi is ON and query acquired IP when Wifi is choosen
- android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: To turn on Wifi automatically if you choose Wifi as transport
- android.permission.INTERNET: To do network communication between phone and computer for vocie data transfer.
- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: To check network state for voice data transfer.
- android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: To prevent phone into lock state if voice data streaming is going on.