WO Password is a password management tool. With it, the user can access their passwords easily and securely. He no more needs to record his passwords on a paper sheet!
WO Password stores password and other personal information locally and securely. Bank level encryption algorithms are adopted to protect password data. No data will be uploaded to cloud or passed through to any other applications. Only the user, with his master password, can access the data.
- User can define group and store his accounts into different groups. Groups can be embedded into another group to form group hierarchy. It makes management and search more efficient.
- User can search accounts or groups easily and quickly.
- Account data can be highly customized. Besides password, user can also put other information, like security questions, pin code of credit card, note, or any other data.
- Account data can be imported and exported. User can export all account data into SD card file as backup. Later user can import them if he is setting up new phone. The export file can be encrypted as premium feature.
- The app will automatically lock if no activities from user for some time. This prevents unauthorized access.
Create group and account
Go to Group activity, tap action icons to add group or account.
Change order of groups and accounts
Long touch the group or account. In the context menu, select Up or Down to change its order. Note: groups are always in front of accounts.
Move to another groupYou can move an account or a group to another group:
- Long touch the group or account to be moved.
- In the context menu, select Move to
- In the popup dialog, navigate to target group
- Tap on MOVE
Import and export
You can import/export accounts from/to file. Later user can copy the file to computer.
When you do export, the file name will be appended with ".xml" automically if it hasn't been suffixed with it. Don't remove the suffix; otherwise, it will not appear in your import file selection dialog.
Welcome to let's know your comments about this app. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org