Use guide for USB connection
Operations on Android phone:
Operations on PC:
- Launch "WO Webcam" app
- Click "Settings" button to select USB as transport
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- On most devices running Android 3.2 or older, you can find the option in Settings > Applications > Development.
- On Android 4.0 and newer, it's in Settings > Developer options.
- On Android 4.2 and newer, Developer options is hidden by default. To make it available, go to Settings > About phone and tap Build number
seven times. Return to the previous screen to find Developer options.
- Click on Start button to start the service
- Install ADB driver for your phone if you haven't:
- Connect your phone to PC via USB cable. Your phone should be recognized.
- Launch WO Webcam Client program
- Select Connection -> Connect. Choose USB as transport and click Ok.
When they are connected, you can select "WOWebcam" as the webcam source of your chatting tool.
Here is tutorial video on USB connection by Arlinda Bates (really appreciate the work!). Please note that she was using our older versions in the tutorial.