HiMic makes your Android phone work as a wireless microphone for your PC. You can use it for voice chatting, recording, and recognition on your computer.
- Supports streaming voice captured on phone mic to computer
- Supports connection by both Wifi and Bluetooth
- Supports virtual mic ("WO Mic")which can be used like real hardware mic
- Supports volume control and mute/unmute
- Agent program can auto start when computer boots
- All connection/disconnection operations happen on phone
- Very short lag and acceptable voice quality
- Support multiple phone connections. Currently the max number is 2
- Install HiMic app on your phone.
- Install programs on PC:
How to use
- Launch HiMic agent.
- Choose either Bluetooth or Wifi as connection.
- Click on "Start" button and you will see its status changes to "Waiting".
On Android phone:
- Launch HiMic app.
- In Settings, select same connection as agent.
- Select "Connect".
Once they are connected, you can select "WO Mic" as recording device to do recording, chatting or any other jobs.
With Agent 2.1, you can connect 2 phones to the agent at same time. Audio input from both phones will be routed to the mic device.
You can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or comments.